Chicken, wing, frozen, glazed, barbecue flavored, heated (microwave)

248 calories in 100 g

Live queries:
Margarine - 56 results
Roast Beef - 114 results
Celery - 14 results
Tomato Puree - 2 results

Calories in Chicken, wing, frozen, glazed, barbecue flavored, heated (microwave)
Chicken, wing, frozen, glazed, barbecue flavored, heated (microwave) Suggest a better name
248 calories in 100 g
100g ≈ 0.220lb ≈ 3.53oz
2.48 calories / gram
6 Weight Watchers points
  Need a good lawyer?

Calorie Sources:50% fats; 44% proteins; 6% carbohydrates
Fats:13.90 g (125 calories, 14% by weight)
Carbohydrates:3.84 g (15 calories, 4% by weight)
Proteins:25.34 g (108 calories, 25% by weight)
Alcohol:~
Water:53.89 g (54% by weight)
Fat Composition:50% monounsaturated; 29% saturated; 21% polyunsaturated
Trans Fat :~
Dietary Fiber:0.90 g (1% by weight)
Cholesterol:0.16 g
Caffeine:~
Serving Sizes: 100 g
1 serving
Refuse:33 %
Refuse Description:Drumette: Bone 24.92%, Cartilage 9.79%, Total refuse: 34.71%; Second wing section: Bone 22.09%, Cartilage 8.51%, Total refuse: 30.65%
Food Group:Poultry Products
USDA #:5313
Related Foods: Calories in Barbecue Loaf
Calories in Chicken Fat
Calories in Chicken Heart
Calories in Chicken Patty
Calories in Chicken Salad
Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, cooked, roasted
Calories in Crispy Chicken Filet Sandwich
Oven-roasted chicken breast roll
Vitamin A:68 IU
Retinol:20 mcg
Retinol Activity Equivalent:20 mcg
α-Carotene:~
β-Carotene:~
β-Cryptoxanthin:~
Lycopene:~
Lutein + Zeaxanthin:~
Vitamin B-1:80 mcg
Vitamin B-2:290 mcg
Vitamin B-3:7.10 mg
Vitamin B-5:710 mcg
Vitamin B-6:210 mcg
Vitamin B-9:12 mcg
Food folate:12 mcg
Dietary Folate Equivalent:12 mcg
Folic acid:~
Vitamin B-12:0.48 mcg
Added Vitamin B-12:~
Choline:~
Vitamin C:500 mcg
Vitamin D:~
Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol):~
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol):~
Vitamin D (D2 + D3):~
Vitamin E:380 mcg
Added α-Tocopherol:~
β-Tocopherol:10 mcg
δ-Tocopherol:90 mcg
γ-Tocopherol:390 mcg
Vitamin K:~
Calcium (Ca):38 mg
Copper (Cu):40 mcg
Fluoride (F):~
Iron (Fe):2.74 mg
Magnesium (Mg):27 mg
Manganese (Mn):~
Phosphorus (P):0.27 g
Potassium (K):0.25 g
Selenium (Se):41.70 mcg
Sodium (Na):0.84 g
Zinc (Zn):1.55 mg
Cholesterol:0.16 g
Phytosterols:~
Campesterol:~
Stigmasterol:~
β-sitosterol:~
Carbohydrates Total:3.84 g
Dietary Fiber:0.90 g
Sugars Total:2.10 g
Fructose:0.54 g
Galactose:~
Glucose/Dextrose:1.21 g
Lactose:~
Maltose:~
Sucrose:0.35 g
Starch:0.80 g
Proteins Total:25.34 g
Essential amino acids
Phenylalanine:0.93 g
Leucine:1.64 g
Methionine:0.53 g
Lysine:1.74 g
Isoleucine:0.96 g
Valine:1.04 g
Threonine:0.95 g
Tryptophan:0.23 g
Histidine:0.59 g
Arginine:1.53 g
Non-essential amino acids
Alanine:1.39 g
Aspartic acid:2.11 g
Betaine:~
Cystine:0.23 g
Glutamic acid:3.25 g
Glycine:1.63 g
Hydroxyproline:0.65 g
Proline:1.16 g
Serine:0.91 g
Tyrosine:0.63 g
Fats Total:13.90 g
Saturated fatty acids:3.65 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids:6.29 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids:2.59 g
Trans fatty acids:~
Trans-monoenoic:~
Trans-polyenoic:~
Saturated fatty acids
Butanoic/Butyric [4:0]:~
Hexanoic/Caproic [6:0]:~
Octanoic/Caprylic [8:0]:~
Decanoic/Capric [10:0]:~
Dodecanoic/Lauric [12:0]:~
Tridecanoic [13:0]:~
Tetradecanoic/Myristic [14:0]:60 mg
Pentadecanoic [15:0]:~
Hexadecanoic/Palmitic [16:0]:2.88 g
Heptadecanoic/Margaric [17:0]:10 mg
Octadecanoic/Stearic [18:0]:0.68 g
Eicosanoic/Arachidic [20:0]:8 mg
Docosanoic/Behenic [22:0]:7 mg
Tetracosanoic/Lignoceric [24:0]:~
Monounsaturated fatty acids
Tetradecenoic/Myristoleic [14:1]:20 mg
Pentadecenoic [15:1]:~
Hexadecenoic/Palmitoleic [16:1]:1.05 g
[16:1 cis]:~
[16:1 trans]:~
Heptadecenoic [17:1]:~
Octadecenoic/Oleic [18:1]:5.16 g
[18:1 cis]:~
[18:1 trans]:~
Eicosenoic/Gadoleic [20:1]:50 mg
Docosenoic/Erucic [22:1]:~
[22:1 cis]:~
[22:1 trans]:~
Cis-Tetracosenoic/Nervonic [24:1 cis]:~
Polyunsaturated fatty acids
Octadecadienoic/Linoleic [18:2]:2.25 g
[18:2 CLAs]:~
[18:2 i]:~
[18:2 Ω-6 c,c]:~
[18:2 t,~]:~
[18:2 t,t]:~
Octadecatrienoic/Linolenic [18:3]:0.13 g
[18:3 Ω-3 c,c,c]:~
[18:3 Ω-6 c,c,c]:~
[18:3 i]:~
Octadecatetraenoic/Parinaric [18:4]:20 mg
Eicosadienoic [20:2 Ω-6 c,c]:20 mg
Eicosatrienoic [20:3]:30 mg
[20:3 Ω-3]:~
[20:3 Ω-6]:~
Eicosatetraenoic/Arachidonic [20:4]:90 mg
[20:4 Ω-6]:~
Eicosapentaenoic/Timnodonic [20:5 Ω-3]:~
Heneicosapentaenoic (HPA) [21:5]:~
Docosatetraenoic/Adrenic [22:4]:~
Docosapentaenoic/Clupanodonic [22:5 Ω-3]:30 mg
Docosahexaenoic (DHA) [22:6 Ω-3]:10 mg
Ash:3.04 g
Caffeine:~
Theobromine:~
Product Type:Chicken
Weight Watchers Points:6 point(s)
Atkins Diet (Induction) Rating:10 / 10
Atkins Diet (Maintanence) Rating:6 / 10
Zone Diet Rating:2 / 10
Shorter URL for this page:http://calobonga.com/_1Fv
Did you know?...For light, fluffy scrambled eggs, add a little water while beating the eggs.
Related: Chicken, wing, frozen, glazed, barbecue flavored
Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw, enhanced
See also:BMI Calculator
Calorie Counter
Advanced Calorie Counter
Calobonga's Most Popular